You have questions? We have answers!
Hello! Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section. Below is a list of answers to some of the most common questions when renting a dumpster. We hope you find this section helpful, however if you've any other questions or concerns that we've not covered in our FAQ’s section, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer to your queries.
1. What sets Discount Dumpster apart from other dumpster services?
There are many reasons which make Discount Dumpster the best. Here are some of the factors that set us apart from the rest.
- Popular for clean & professional drivers
- Punctual - On time promise, we'll even call before we arrive
- Same day or next day service available
- Weekend service available
- Clean trucks & dumpsters
- We use smaller trucks which can easily fit into tighter smaller areas.
2. How much does it cost to rent a dumpster?
The cost of the dumpster depends on various factors like size, weight of the debris, local taxes, fees and the actual duration of the rental period. The exact price of the dumpster mainly depends on the clients requirements and varies according to the customers’ location. To learn more about the pricing details please check here.
3. How do I pay for my dumpster/ what are the payment options accepted?
We accept payments by all major credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, American Express and paypal.
4. Do I need to pay a deposit in order to rent a dumpster?
No we do not require a deposit to schedule a delivery. We do require payment for the dumpster prior to the delivery.
5. Do you offer discounts?
Yes! We offer interesting deals and discounts from time to time. We also offer seasonal promotional codes. Simply check Deals and Discounts page to avail the latest deals offered at this moment. If you have questions about specific discounts, give us a call!
6. What size dumpsters are available?
We offer dumpsters of many sizes including 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yards. To know more about the volume and the weight limits, please check here.
7. How do I rent a dumpster?
The process for renting a dumpster is very easy. Simply contact us by phone or email and we will help you choose the dumpster suiting best to your needs and will guide you set up your order within minutes.
8. Why should I use Discount Dumpster?
Discount Dumpster offers you best of the best dumpster renting service at affordable prices. We provide all our clients property owners, contractors or business owners with fast and courteous waste disposal services at low, flat- rate prices. Simply get in touch with us today to rent a dumpster at reasonable price.
9. How long does it take to rent a Dumpster?
The average time it takes is less than 36 hours but we do offer a next day dumpster facility too. The simple and quick way to order a dumpster rental is to call us at 855-573-3867 or write to us email@example.com, with any additional questions.
10. What type of "stuff" can't be put in a dumpster?
We strongly advice you that hazardous items are prohibited from being tossed in dumpsters. A short list of the items to avoid include: tires, paint, oil, refrigerants, aerosols, toxic chemicals, car batteries and flammable/combustible substances.
11. Do I need to be home when the dumpster is dropped off?
It is not essential to be present when your dumpster is delivered. However we suggest that please make sure that the area where you want the dumpster to be delivered is clear. And if you have any special directions or placement requests it is advisable that someone is present to be sure that dumpster delivery goes on smoothly. At the very least, try to be available via phone, in case the driver has any questions about placement of your dumpster rental.
12. How high can I fill the dumpster?
The dumpster can be filled to the rim however please take care that no pointed items are coming out of the dumpster. For safety regulations, when hauling your dumpster from the job site, nothing can be sticking out of the dumpster.
13. Will the Dumpster damage my driveway or lawn?
No! Our Dumpster Delivery Experts always place boards under the bins so there is no risk of damaging your driveway or lawn. In case if this is a concern to you we strongly recommend having pieces of plywood ready when the dumpster is delivered to place under the wheels of the dumpster to avoid any damage.
14. Who do I call when I am done with the Dumpster?
When you are ready for a pick up simply call us at 855-573-3867 and we will assist you to schedule the pick up, according to your convenience.
15. How long do I get to keep the Dumpster?
You are allowed to keep the dumpster for the entire duration of the contract. Please note that rental periods vary from client to client. If you feel that your project may last longer than the agreed upon contract period we strongly recommend that please let us know and be aware that there will be additional rental fees which will be added to your original invoice.
16. What happens if I need additional time?
If you need additional time please let us know at your earliest convenience so that we can extend your rental period. You can extend your Dumpster rental duration by paying additional rental fees.
17. What size dumpster do I need?
If you have questions about what size dumpster you'll need, please get in touch with us via phone or email and we will be able to assist you to choose the size of the Dumpster you need according to your particular requirements. You can also use the option “Request a quote.”
18. Is there a weight limit on the Dumpsters?
Yes! There is a weight limit on Dumpsters which mainly depends on the size and volume of the Dumpster. Here are the details on weight limits.
- 10 yard roll off dumpster - Holds up to 2 tons of debris
- 15 yard roll off dumpster - Holds up to 3 tons of debris
- 20 yard roll off dumpster - Holds up to 3 tons of debris
- 30 yard roll off dumpster - Holds up to 4 tons of debris
- 40 yard roll off dumpster - Holds up to 4 tons of debris
19. Do I need a permit for a dumpster?
You will need a permit for a Dumpster in case when you intend to have the dumpster dropped off on a street or any other public property. Please get in touch with us and we will be able to assist you if you’ll need a permit or not; before you set up your order.
20. How do I load the dumpster properly?
While loading the Dumpster it is strongly advised to load it as evenly as possible as it helps to fit in more debris. Please take care that you do not overload the dumpster. It is also very important to make sure that nothing is hanging over the side or sticking up or pointing on the top of the dumpster. Also make note that will be charged an additional fees in case you overfill the dumpster.
21. How much does an empty dumpster weigh?
The weight of dumpster varies according to its size and volume. Please check the Dumpster sizes page to learn more about it.
23. How much notice do I need to give when ordering my dumpster?
We generally like to have 24 hour notice for delivery or pick up but in some cases we can provide same day service or next day service.
24. I still have other questions. How do I get in touch with your staff?
We want to serve our customers in the best way we can. Please get in touch with us
by phone 855-573-DUMP or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org